Now that you’ve made your SXSW hotel reservations and planned your SXSW conference and concert schedule, let’s talk about cocktails in Austin and where to find the best ones. Austin Choice Limo knows the best places to get the best drinks, and we’ll get you there in style, allowing you to relax and not have to think about logistics or finding a ride to get you home or back to your hotel safely at the end of your evening.
Bar Congress – Congress and 2nd Ave.
- Tequila Daisy – This tequila based cocktail includes grappa, honey wine, and citrus. Their menu says this drink is adapted from Hotel Cesar’s in Tijuana in the 1930s
- Green River is a vodka based cocktail, made with Polish vodka, basil, grapefruit oil, green chartreuse, and lime.
No Va – 87 Rainey Street
- What’s a trip to Austin without a bacon-flavored cocktail? No Va has a drink they call the Lo’ Daddy, which is a combination of dark rye, bacon bitters, maple syrup, salt, and a cherry.
- The Lady Baltimore is another favorite at No Va and includes local Tito’s vodka, chamomile grappa, honey, lemon, and bubbles.
Qui Austin – 1600 E 6th Street
- Qui has the official drink of Austin, which includes tepache, balcones rumble, honey, lemon, thai basil, and mint.
- Qui’s Shore Leave is a combination of black barrel rum, lime, pumpkin seed horchata, and aromatic bitters
La Condesa – 400A W 2nd Street
- Their Roble Especiado is a mixture of herradura double barrel reposado, saler’s aperitif, cardamom syrup, rhubarb bitters, and lemon.
- El Cúbico is whole leaf tobacco-infused cazadores reposada, vanilla infused brandy, lemon, grilled pineapple juice, mescal essence, with volcanic-saffron-infused salt on the rim
Lucy’s Fried Chicken – just off Congress at 2218 College Avenue
- Tarragon Lemonade – Waterlook Antique gin, St. Germain, tarragon, and house-made lemonade
- Front Porch Tea – Texas Tea vodka, muddled mint, simple syrup, splash of water, topped with a floater of Paula’s Texas Lemon
Drink.well. – 207 East 53rd Street
- Old Fox – Laird’s Applejack, housemade lime cordial, Belle de Brillet pear liqueur, Lindeman’s Apple Lambic, and lemon thyme
- Antique Roadshow – Waterloo Barrel-Aged Gin, fresh grapefruit, clove-infused plum cordial, and Bad Dog Sarsaparilla bitters
The Bonneville – 202 W. Cesar Chavez
- The Bee’s Knees – Death’s Door Organic gin, fresh lemon juice, fennel infused honey syrup
- Maple Derby – W.L. Weller 12yr bourbon, real Canadian maple syrup, muddled sage
Chupacabra Cantina – 400 E 6th St
- Tropical Assassin – This one is big enough to share with Flor de Cana rum, macadamia nut rum, fresh lime juice, orgeat syrup, pineapple juice, and orange juice
- Ford’s Herbal Elixir – Ford’s gin, Art in the Age Sage liqueur, tonic, and cucumber
Elizabeth Street Café – 1501 S First St
- Velvet Ace – Falernum, winter spices, Perrier, Luxardo cherries, and Black Walnut Bitters
- Shady Blonde – sparkling wine, Lillet Blanc, Grapefruit, and thyme
Contact Austin Choice Limo right now at (512) 690-3378 or book a reservation online to arrange for limousine or town car service to make sure everyone gets home or back to the hotel safely!