Austin is a cool and laid back place – but even in Austin, manners matter. For a lucky few, riding in limos is an everyday occurrence – but for most of us, it’s a special treat. Like any new experience, you might have some questions regarding behavior and etiquette. We’re here to help you out with that – here’s a quick guide to Austin Limo Etiquette.
1. If you’re sharing the car or limo with a group of friends, and sharing the cost, collect the funds for a 20% (or better) tip and put it in an envelope for your driver before you set out for the evening. At the end of the evening is not the time for math.
2. Do not smoke in the vehicle.
3. If you are going to be loud, swear, argue or fool around, please politely ask the driver to raise the privacy screen. His feelings won’t be hurt.
4. Underage drinking is illegal, even in a limo. (So is illicit drug use.)
5. We understand that overindulging is part of the fun of having a guaranteed designated driver. Please know your limits however and if you need the driver to pull over, please don’t hesitate to ask.
6. This is not an 80s teen movie. Please stay inside the limo while it is in motion, no matter how tempting the sunroof is.
7. This is Austin, we know you like your music. Feel free to bring your mp3 player, CDs, or you can even plug in your phone – just remember to take them with you at the end of the evening.
8. We have an obligation to get you where you’re going safely, first and foremost. Each vehicle has a maximum number of occupants, and we cannot, and will not exceed that.
9. Please wait until the driver opens the door to exit the vehicle – this is for your safety, and also makes you look cool.
10. Treat the limo well – throw away your trash and try not to spill.
We’re an Austin company and we know how Austin works – we want you to have a great time, but we also want you to be safe. When everyone is on the same page, we can smooth any bumps in the road. We want to be your Austin limo service – and we want you to have a heck of a good time.
Call Austin Choice Limo (512) 690-3378 or reserve online now!