Limo Lifestyles: Austin Events 2015
At Austin Choice Limo, we want to help you enjoy the many events Austin has to offer throughout the year. We want to pamper you on your way to events and allow you to completely relax with your favorite beverage, free from worries about traffic and parking. Here is a partial list of events in 2015 where we would love to pamper you. This is only a partial list; there are entire websites devoted to listing Austin events (Austin 360 and Do 512 are two examples) and we would be delighted to take you anywhere you want to go.
- Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your special someone a night on the town with a luxurious and classy limo ride.
- February is also the time to make your transportation plans and limo reservations for South by Southwest (SXSW).
- Austin hosts SXSW March 13-22 this year, which is a collection of interactive, film, and music festivals, conferences, shows, and parties. It’s a whole lot of fun in 10 days. With the popularity of this quintessential Austin event, it’s a good idea to reserve your limo or executive car as soon as possible.
- As if March weren’t busy enough, Rodeo Austin also runs March 14-28.
- The Austin Paleo f(x) Conference runs April 24-26 and includes talks, social events, and a vendor and sponsor fair.
- The Pecan Street Festival is a free 2-day arts festival and this year, runs Sep 24-25.
- The Summer X Games at Circuit of the Americas June 4-7 features 4 days of live music, activities, and games for everyone, along with intense competition from some of the top sports athletes of our time.
- The inaugural amateur BBQ and Wine Festival on June 13 in Seguin is a fundraiser for the Boy Scouts of America.
- Austin Web Fest is “showcasing the best of the web in the heart of Texas” June 25-27.
- Austin Symphony partners with HEB every year to bring us the Fourth of July free fireworks and music show at Auditorium Shores.
- The Red White and Blue Ball is a music and camping festival held at the Ball Farm near Circuit of the Americas.
- What better way to celebrate Austin in August than with an Ice Cream Festival on August 8?!
- Bat Fest on August 22 celebrates our bat heritage with a costume contest as well as food and drink and watching our Congress Ave bats emerge to the delight of the crowd.
- August 23 brings us the Austin Hot Sauce Festival, where you can try your hand – or your taste buds – on critically acclaimed hot sauce in central Texas.
- The Texas State Fair in Dallas starts September 25 and runs through October 18.
- ACL Fest and Wizard World Austin Comic Con both come to us in October, though thankfully on different weekends so we don’t have to choose!
- Formula 1 Racing returns to Austin October 23-25 this year. This is another popular event where you’ll want to reserve your limo as early as possible.
- Austin’s annual Turkey Trot is a great way to make room for Thanksgiving goodies and benefit Caritas of Austin on Thanksgiving morning.
- The end of the year brings holiday shopping, parties, light displays, and other ways to enjoy the city with a chill in the air.
Add your birthday, the birthdays of your partner, spouse, best friend, top client, plus any milestones like anniversaries and promotions, and we’d be happy to see you multiple times a year.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.