After the gifts have been given, the leftovers have been eaten, and the gift cards have been spent, it’s time for a night on the town to ring in the new year. Join us for a New Year’s Eve celebration that takes the stress off you for navigating, finding parking, and making that cold walk from the venue to your car.
It’s not too late to plan a great New Year’s celebration. Here are some of our top ideas for ringing in 2015:
There are plenty of restaurants offering multi-course meals in a variety of price ranges. Some may require reservations, so be sure to call ahead before you make plans. Some examples:
- Let us drive you out of the busy city streets to the luxurious Travassa resort in the Hill Country. Known for their 4-course meals and indulgent spa activities, Travassa has a history of bringing the new year in right. Consider making a day of it! Reservations are required.
- Head to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. From their website: “End 2014 on a high note with our prix fixe dinner. It features a modern take on the Caesar Salad or our signature Fleming’s Salad, an exquisitely prepared Filet Mignon with cabernet sauce paired with an 8-oz. North Atlantic Lobster Tail, and a chef’s taste of roasted prosciutto-wrapped shrimp.” This special meal is available now through January 1. Reservations are required and there are two locations in Austin to choose from.
- Satellite Bistro & Bar in South Austin will feed and entertain you with a performance by Matt Farrell this New Year’s Eve. The show starts at 8 pm and reservations are recommended.
- For a full evening on the town out-of-town, head to Fredricksburg’s Crossroads Saloon and Steakhouse, where they have an evening of dining, beverages, entertainment, and dancing waiting for you.
Party in Style
If fabulous dining just isn’t quite enough for you, check out some of Austin’s hot New Year’s Eve parties.
- The W Hotel is doing it right this year with not just one, but three options to ring in 2015. Reservations are recommended.
- The Highball is bidding a fond farewell to 2014 with the best music of the year, aptly titled “Shake it Off.”
- If you’d rather party like it’s 1968, Hotel Vegas in East Austin has a New Year’s Eve party full of local musicians performing as big stars of 1968.
- If you’d like a little philanthropy with your party, check out the New Year’s Eve Gala and Casino Royale benefitting C5 Texas.
Austin has no shortage of live music any time of year, so what better way is there to ring in 2015?
- The Eggmen is a local Beatles tribute band and they will be performing at the Westin Austin at The Domain.
- The Paramount Theater is hosting Bob Schneider with The Wind + The Wave for a New Year’s Eve show.
- Motown ensemble T Bird and the Breaks will be at Stubb’s with Afrofreque.
Whatever your plans for ringing in the New Year, Austin Choice Limo wishes you health and happiness in 2015 and beyond.